1. Say thank you to your partner. We can tend to take others for granted. Fight that by expressing appreciation for the little things.
2. Give your partner a hug. Just when it's feeling like the natural time to pull away, stay in the embrace a few extra moments.
3. Pick something specific that your partner did or said and compliment it.
Positive reinforcement is powerful and builds bonds.
4. Control your urge to ask for a compliment right away from your partner. There's time. Your relationship is a marathon, not a sprint.
5. Take a moment for some self-care. We can't give to our partner if we have nothing left to give. Even some deep breathing counts.
What is something that you did today to improve your connection with your partner?